P Schoenfeld Asset Management LP bought a new stake in Gores Holdings VII, Inc. (NASDAQ:GSEVW – Get Rating) during the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The institutional investor bought 62,791 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $53,000.
Separately, Highbridge Capital Management LLC raised its stake in shares of Gores Holdings VII by 1,001.4% in the 1st quarter. Highbridge Capital Management LLC now owns 536,282 shares of the company’s stock valued at $437,000 after purchasing an additional 487,591 shares in the last quarter.
Gores Holdings VII Stock Performance
GSEVW opened at $0.25 on Friday. Gores Holdings VII, Inc. has a fifty-two week low of $0.19 and a fifty-two week high of $1.65. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.29.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Gores Holdings VII (GSEVW)
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
- When Will the Hangover Finally Be Over for Seagate Technology?
- Are These Green Energy Companies Right For Your Portfolio?
- Does Enphase Energy Have the Juice to Keep Powering Higher?
- The One Hydrogen Fuel Cell Stock To Rule Them All
Receive News & Ratings for Gores Holdings VII Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gores Holdings VII and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.