DGL Group Limited (ASX:DGL – Get Rating) insider Simon Henry bought 318,000 shares of DGL Group stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, September 2nd. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$1.57 ($1.10) per share, for a total transaction of A$500,214.00 ($349,800.00).
DGL Group Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 1.40, a quick ratio of 0.89 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 33.57.
About DGL Group
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
- When Will the Hangover Finally Be Over for Seagate Technology?
- Are These Green Energy Companies Right For Your Portfolio?
- Does Enphase Energy Have the Juice to Keep Powering Higher?
- The One Hydrogen Fuel Cell Stock To Rule Them All
Receive News & Ratings for DGL Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DGL Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.