Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on September 9th. Deutsche eMark has a total market cap of $33,775.13 and approximately $25.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Deutsche eMark has traded up 4.6% against the dollar. One Deutsche eMark coin can now be bought for $0.0006 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Unitech (UTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00004552 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $30.31 or 0.00144439 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $50.66 or 0.00241437 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004771 BTC.
- Bitcoiva (BCA) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.73 or 0.00062490 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00042445 BTC.
- EverGrow (EGC) traded 24% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Paycoin (PCI) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00001556 BTC.
- EverGrow Coin (EGC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlueArk (BRK) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Coin Profile
Deutsche eMark is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 210,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 53,653,541 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Deutsche eMark is deutsche-emark.de.
Deutsche eMark Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Deutsche eMark should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Deutsche eMark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.