PSC Insurance Group Limited (ASX:PSI – Get Rating) insider Antony (Tony) Robinson purchased 2,796,725 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, September 5th. The stock was acquired at an average price of A$9.39 ($6.56) per share, with a total value of A$26,250,060.85 ($18,356,685.91).
PSC Insurance Group Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 0.55, a current ratio of 1.32 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 51.44.
PSC Insurance Group Company Profile
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
- When Will the Hangover Finally Be Over for Seagate Technology?
- Are These Green Energy Companies Right For Your Portfolio?
- Does Enphase Energy Have the Juice to Keep Powering Higher?
- The One Hydrogen Fuel Cell Stock To Rule Them All
Receive News & Ratings for PSC Insurance Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PSC Insurance Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.