WVS Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:WVFC – Get Rating) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $14.89 and traded as low as $14.75. WVS Financial shares last traded at $14.75, with a volume of 391 shares traded.
WVS Financial Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.43, a quick ratio of 0.50 and a current ratio of 0.50. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $14.61 and its 200 day moving average is $14.89.
About WVS Financial
WVS Financial Corp. operates as the bank holding company for West View Savings Bank that provides various banking products and services in the United States. The company accepts various deposit products, including regular savings accounts, demand accounts, negotiable order of withdrawal accounts, money market deposit accounts, and certificates of deposit, as well as individual retirement account certificates.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WVS Financial (WVFC)
- Could Snap Stock Rebound As Management Restructures?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/29 – 9/2
- Hormel Looks Cheap At These Levels
- Lululemon Set To Soar Into September
- Could Nike Stock be Oversold, but Still Overvalued?
Receive News & Ratings for WVS Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WVS Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.