Charter Hall Retail REIT (ASX:CQR – Get Rating) insider Susan (Sue) Palmer purchased 10,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, August 30th. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$4.06 ($2.84) per share, with a total value of A$40,600.00 ($28,391.61).
Charter Hall Retail REIT Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 37.49, a current ratio of 0.50 and a quick ratio of 0.36.
Charter Hall Retail REIT Company Profile
- Could Snap Stock Rebound As Management Restructures?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/29 – 9/2
- Hormel Looks Cheap At These Levels
- Lululemon Set To Soar Into September
- Could Nike Stock be Oversold, but Still Overvalued?
Receive News & Ratings for Charter Hall Retail REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Charter Hall Retail REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.