Qualitas Real Estate Income Fund (ASX:QRI – Get Rating) announced a interim dividend on Friday, September 2nd, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, September 14th will be given a dividend of 0.009 per share on Wednesday, September 14th. This represents a dividend yield of 0.58%. The ex-dividend date is Sunday, September 4th. This is a positive change from Qualitas Real Estate Income Fund’s previous interim dividend of $0.008.
Qualitas Real Estate Income Fund Stock Performance
- Could Snap Stock Rebound As Management Restructures?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/29 – 9/2
- Hormel Looks Cheap At These Levels
- Lululemon Set To Soar Into September
- Could Nike Stock be Oversold, but Still Overvalued?
Receive News & Ratings for Qualitas Real Estate Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Qualitas Real Estate Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.