Global Tech Industries Group, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GTII – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in the month of August. As of August 15th, there was short interest totalling 440,600 shares, a decrease of 7.1% from the July 31st total of 474,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 170,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 2.6 days.
Global Tech Industries Group Price Performance
OTCMKTS:GTII opened at $0.69 on Friday. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.71 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $1.24. Global Tech Industries Group has a fifty-two week low of $0.43 and a fifty-two week high of $2.14.
About Global Tech Industries Group
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global Tech Industries Group (GTII)
- Could Snap Stock Rebound As Management Restructures?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/29 – 9/2
- Hormel Looks Cheap At These Levels
- Lululemon Set To Soar Into September
- Could Nike Stock be Oversold, but Still Overvalued?
Receive News & Ratings for Global Tech Industries Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global Tech Industries Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.