Bloom (BLT) traded 2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on September 3rd. One Bloom coin can currently be purchased for $0.0654 or 0.00000330 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Bloom has traded down 19.2% against the dollar. Bloom has a total market cap of $3.71 million and $168.00 worth of Bloom was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005042 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19,832.12 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00004407 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00005155 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005041 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002579 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.23 or 0.00132282 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.84 or 0.00034477 BTC.
- Quantum (QUA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00022188 BTC.
Bloom is a coin. It launched on November 29th, 2017. Bloom’s total supply is 150,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 56,642,697 coins. Bloom’s official Twitter account is @BloomToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bloom is /r/BloomToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bloom is hellobloom.io.
Buying and Selling Bloom
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bloom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bloom should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bloom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bloom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bloom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.