Privia Health Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:PRVA – Get Rating) CEO Matthew Shawn Morris sold 68,102 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Thursday, August 25th. The stock was sold at an average price of $42.20, for a total value of $2,873,904.40. Following the transaction, the chief executive officer now directly owns 121,739 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $5,137,385.80. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this link.
Matthew Shawn Morris also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, July 20th, Matthew Shawn Morris sold 120,589 shares of Privia Health Group stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $34.08, for a total transaction of $4,109,673.12.
- On Thursday, July 7th, Matthew Shawn Morris sold 68,912 shares of Privia Health Group stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $33.24, for a total transaction of $2,290,634.88.
- On Thursday, June 23rd, Matthew Shawn Morris sold 77,534 shares of Privia Health Group stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $29.41, for a total value of $2,280,274.94.
Privia Health Group Stock Up 4.7 %
PRVA opened at $39.79 on Thursday. The stock has a market cap of $4.43 billion, a PE ratio of -86.50 and a beta of 1.17. The business has a 50 day moving average of $35.40 and a 200-day moving average of $28.51. Privia Health Group, Inc. has a 52 week low of $17.99 and a 52 week high of $44.64.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Institutional investors have recently modified their holdings of the business. Assetmark Inc. increased its stake in shares of Privia Health Group by 119.4% during the second quarter. Assetmark Inc. now owns 893 shares of the company’s stock valued at $26,000 after purchasing an additional 486 shares in the last quarter. Rockefeller Capital Management L.P. purchased a new position in Privia Health Group in the 4th quarter worth approximately $25,000. First Horizon Advisors Inc. purchased a new stake in Privia Health Group during the 4th quarter valued at $26,000. Nisa Investment Advisors LLC bought a new stake in Privia Health Group in the 2nd quarter worth about $46,000. Finally, Point72 Hong Kong Ltd purchased a new position in Privia Health Group in the 1st quarter worth about $47,000. 62.81% of the stock is currently owned by institutional investors.
About Privia Health Group
Privia Health Group, Inc operates as a national physician-enablement company in the United States. The company collaborates with medical groups, health plans, and health systems to optimize physician practices, enhance patient experiences, and reward doctors for delivering care in-person and virtual settings.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Privia Health Group (PRVA)
- Can Alibaba And Baidu Finally Rally With Delisting Fears Gone?
- 3 Materials Stocks That May Earn a Place on Your Watchlist
- Is World Wresting Entertainment Getting Ready to Be Sold?
- Crowdstrike Stock Retraces, As Earnings Sober Expectations
- Will The Institutions Buy The Dip In Ambarella Stock?
Receive News & Ratings for Privia Health Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Privia Health Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.