Invesco KBW Regional Banking ETF (NASDAQ:KBWR – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in August. As of August 15th, there was short interest totalling 11,800 shares, a decline of 9.9% from the July 31st total of 13,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 4,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 2.8 days.
Invesco KBW Regional Banking ETF Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:KBWR opened at $58.38 on Wednesday. The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $57.33 and its 200-day simple moving average is $58.79. Invesco KBW Regional Banking ETF has a 12 month low of $51.92 and a 12 month high of $70.14.
Invesco KBW Regional Banking ETF Cuts Dividend
The business also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, June 30th. Investors of record on Wednesday, June 22nd were paid a $0.35 dividend. This represents a $1.40 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 2.40%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Tuesday, June 21st.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Invesco KBW Regional Banking ETF
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesco KBW Regional Banking ETF (KBWR)
- How the Pandemic Forced F5 to Flex its Software Side
- Shock Absorbers: 3 Low Volatility Dividend Stocks for Bumpy Times
- The Retail Sector: Winners And Losers From Q2 Earnings
- Can Targa Continue Rallying To Meet Its Price Target?
- Is Unity Software Ready To Rally After Rejecting AppLovin Offer?
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco KBW Regional Banking ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco KBW Regional Banking ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.