Wolverine Asset Management LLC bought a new position in Epiphany Technology Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:EPHYU – Get Rating) in the 1st quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund bought 3,606 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $35,000.
Epiphany Technology Acquisition Stock Performance
Shares of EPHYU opened at $9.88 on Friday. The company’s fifty day moving average is $9.85 and its two-hundred day moving average is $9.86. Epiphany Technology Acquisition Corp. has a fifty-two week low of $9.25 and a fifty-two week high of $10.24.
Epiphany Technology Acquisition Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Epiphany Technology Acquisition (EPHYU)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Want to see what other hedge funds are holding EPHYU? Visit HoldingsChannel.com to get the latest 13F filings and insider trades for Epiphany Technology Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:EPHYU – Get Rating).
Receive News & Ratings for Epiphany Technology Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Epiphany Technology Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.