Wolverine Asset Management LLC bought a new stake in McLaren Technology Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:MLAIW – Get Rating) during the first quarter, according to its most recent filing with the SEC. The firm bought 125,650 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $26,000.
McLaren Technology Acquisition Stock Performance
NASDAQ:MLAIW opened at $0.12 on Friday. McLaren Technology Acquisition Corp. has a 1 year low of $0.06 and a 1 year high of $0.75. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $0.12.
McLaren Technology Acquisition Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on McLaren Technology Acquisition (MLAIW)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Receive News & Ratings for McLaren Technology Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for McLaren Technology Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.