MBIA Inc. (NYSE:MBI – Get Rating) fell 10.4% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $11.23 and last traded at $11.25. 8,210 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 96% from the average session volume of 204,507 shares. The stock had previously closed at $12.55.
MBIA Trading Up 2.5 %
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $12.72 and a 200 day moving average price of $13.50.
MBIA (NYSE:MBI – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Monday, May 9th. The insurance provider reported ($1.94) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The company had revenue of $40.00 million during the quarter.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
MBIA Company Profile
MBIA Inc provides financial guarantee insurance services to public finance markets. It operates through United States (U.S.) Public Finance Insurance, and International and Structured Finance Insurance segments. The company issues financial guarantees for municipal bonds, including tax-exempt and taxable indebtedness of the U.S.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MBIA (MBI)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Receive News & Ratings for MBIA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MBIA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.