Nicolet Bankshares (NYSE:NIC – Get Rating) released its earnings results on Tuesday. The company reported $1.73 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.69 by $0.04, Fidelity Earnings reports. Nicolet Bankshares had a net margin of 25.73% and a return on equity of 10.09%.
Nicolet Bankshares Stock Performance
Nicolet Bankshares stock opened at $75.32 on Wednesday. The company has a market capitalization of $1.01 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 13.82 and a beta of 0.69. Nicolet Bankshares has a 1 year low of $68.30 and a 1 year high of $98.20. The company has a current ratio of 0.82, a quick ratio of 0.82 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.25.
Nicolet Bankshares Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nicolet Bankshares (NIC)
- Rising Interest Rates Will Provide A Tailwind To These Stocks
- Should You Own Either Of These Two Semiconductors? Part One.
- This Is A Turning Point For Baker Hughes Stock
- Alibaba Group: A Huge Revenue Rebound Is Approaching
- Is There Finally Green Ahead for These 2 Cannabis Leaders?
Receive News & Ratings for Nicolet Bankshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nicolet Bankshares and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.